Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Time slips by...

In an effort to participate in the pinball scene and also stay married and employed, I have had to balance these responsibilities.  Over the past week or so, I have been to the Chicago Coinop Show, off to visit a Pinbot in Brookfield, Il, and I'll be going off to Kalamazoo Michigan over the weekend for Pinball at the Zoo.

Oh, also I'm driving to Indianapolis tomorrow night to pick up another pinball machine, but that's another story.

I have received new and exciting tools:

Fancy soldering iron

My very own Oscilloscope.  Not perfect but it works!

I have received more supplies:


More parts and tools


A different cabinet that according to the pictures is WAY better than my current cabinet.


Which by the way is in Michigan.

I have a lot going on.  Hopefully Chad will finally find his project machine and I can finally settle down and start working on the F-14 again instead of chasing parts and pinball!

Coming soon, fixing a field lamp and rebuilding the pop bumper!

No comments:

Post a Comment